Wild’s Freezer Meal Workshop
Join the Fun at Wild Workouts “EAT WILD” Freezer Meal Workshop
Saturday November 14th at 12pm
Wild Workouts and Wellness 3056 S. Delaware Ave.
Wildtree Freezer Meals will help you spend less time worrying about dinner time and more time with your family.
Fill your freezer with this Eat Wild approved, gluten-free & dairy-free workshop!
Make 10 delicious meals in just 60 to 90 minutes.
Here Is What You Receive
• 10 complete recipe details and cooking instructions (That’s less than $3 a serving)
• 6 item Wildtree Pantry Bundle mix of products
• Leftover Wildtree products for even more meals
• Grocery Shopping List for proteins & produce
• Side dish recipes
• Labels with instructions to be placed on the freezer bags
• Each meal serves up to 4 to 6 people (or split in half to get up to 20 meals)
ALL FOR JUST $45 – that’s almost HALF OFF the regular price!
SIGN UP BY OCTOBER 30th TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT
LIMITED TO 18 PEOPLE
SAVE TIME. SAVE MONEY. EAT HEALTHY
Here are the stops to participate:
Step 1: Register here by the deadline on October 30th
Step 2: You will be emailed instructions and recipes for the workshop
Step 3: Purchase the items on your grocery list (Wild approved)
Step 4: Do Prep Work of chopping and cutting
Step 5: Attend the workshop and Coach Kate will guide you through the meal assembly and recipes.
You’ll leave with 10 meals ready for home.
Click on the invite below to find out what we’ll be making!