Gluten Free Pumpkin Bars
Looking for a pumpkin treat this fall season? Check out these tasty little pumpkin bars. Lots of flavor without all the gluten and dairy.
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
Use an 8 x 8 pyrex dish. Use coconut oil to “oil” the dish.
1/3 cup coconut flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp of sea salt
4 large eggs – room temperature
1 cup canned pumpkin
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1/3 cup raw honey
3/4 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chunks or chips
1. Put all the first four ingredients into a food processor and pulse to mix.
2. In a small sauce pain melt the coconut oil and raw honey together
3. Add the pumpkin, eggs, and the melted coconut oil and raw honey to the food processor.
4. Blend everything together.
5. Fold the chocolate chunks or chips into the batter.
6. Pour into the 8×8 oiled dish
7. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes. (I like to use the convection bake option on my stove for these bars.)
When done, cool on a cooling rack. Then cut up into squares and serve.