Ever notice how when you have a cup of black coffee on an empty stomach and you feel kind of nauseous?
Ever notice how if you have a cup of coffee you feel like you need MORE coffee or find that you crave sugar throughout the day?
This is because of the high levels of caffiene which raises your insullin levels and then sends your blood sugar on a roller coaster throughout the day.
By adding FAT to your coffee, you will have less of these negative effects and actually FEEL GOOD after having a cup of coffee! You will actually feel full, satisfied and you won’t crave carbohydrates! You will be able to concentrate longer, too!
The FATS you will be adding to your coffee are the saturated fats from butter and coconut oil. They are HIGHLY nutritious for the body! The medium chain triglycerides of the coconut oil are ideal for burning fat, and these fats are NOT stored as fats and make your body a metabolic furnace!
- 6-8 oz of black brewed, high quality coffee
- 1 Tablespoon of Natural UNSALTED, grass-fed butter
- 2 Tablespoons of Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (for MAX energy, Weight LOSS & Brain Function)
Recommended Options for Sweetening:
- 1/8 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
- Pumpkin Pie Seasoning or
- Liquid Stevia
- Start with 6-8oz of black brewed, mold-free beans (important!)
- Add 1-2 Tablespoons of UNSALTED, organic butter
- Add 1-2 Tablespoons of Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- Blend with a pre-heated hand blender, magic bullet or a counter top blender until there is a creamy head of foam.
Get ready to feel GREAT after a cup of this coffee without gut rot, and without an energy crash all while burning fat! ENJOY!